Monday, February 23, 2009

Restaurant Review - Basil Asian Bistro

YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY...I picked Basil for Valentine's dinner because I wanted to go someplace different and a good friend told me it was good. Not only was it good, it was PERFECT!! From the atmosphere to the food to the service - IT WAS PERFECT!! I absolutely love Asian food and this was the best I've had. We ordered Crab Wontons and Pan Seared Dumplings as appetizers and Cashew Chicken and Basil's Signature Noodles as our entrees. It was all fabulous. The Dumplings were better than the ones I had in Japan.

The prices were great too. The appetizers were $4 each and the entrees were $9 each. Great pricing for wonderful food, great atmosphere - not real fancy, but really nice - and the service was so good - never had an empty glass and the server was always there when needed, but he didn't "hover" - I hate a hovering server!!

If you haven't gone, go!! I definately give Basil 5 thumbs up!!

No comments: