Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Who's Cookin' Dinner Tonight???

My Joshua LOVES to cook. He REALLY loves to cook anything he can "flip" - pancakes, hamburger patties, grilled cheese, pork chops, fried eggs, etc. I really enjoy having him in the kitchen with me. He approaches cooking like he does skating, boarding, and jumping ramps - on a bike, roller blades, skateboard, scooter, anything with wheels - with a let me in there, gung ho, no fear attitude!!

Yesterday he asked if he could cook dinner one night. I said "Absolutely!!" and pointed him to allrecipes.com (my favorite site to get ideas for recipes) to find something he would like to cook. After searching the site for about 10 minutes he found a recipe for lasagna. So...Joshua is cooking tonight and he is making lasagna. He chose a recipe that is cooked in the microwave (not my favorite way to cook lasagna) so we'll make a few adjustments to the recipe and bake it in the oven. I'll report on how it turns out and hopefully have some pictures to post.

Who's cooking at your house tonight???

Joshua's Sous Chef
Becky

No comments: